Skip to content
Curtin University
Collaboration for Evidence, Research and Impact in Public Health


person supervising

If you are undertaking a higher degree by research you will need to find a supervisor.

A supervisor is a university academic who will meet with you to discuss your project’s progress and to ensure you are maintaining timelines and meeting course requirements.

To find a supervisor, visit Curtin University's register of supervisors.

If you need further information or help in finding a supervisor, contact our Graduate Studies Coordinator on (08) 9266 7091.